Samtec SEARAY™ High-Density Open Pin Field Arrays
These high speed, high density open pin field arrays allow maximum grounding and routing flexibility.
Samtec's SEARAY™ products are the industry's largest offering of high speed, high density open pin field arrays. They support 28 Gbps applications and are also Final Inch® certified for Break Out Region trace routing recommendations to save designers time and money.
SEARAY™ Open Pin Field Arrays feature a .050" x .050" (1,27 mm x 1,27 mm) pitch grid for maximum grounding and routing flexibility. This system is available in stack heights from 7 mm to 40 mm with up to 500 Edge Rate® contacts. Vertical or right angle arrays (SEAM/SEAF Series) and a mating high speed cable assembly (SEAC Series) are available as 50Ω or 100Ω solutions. High retention press fit tails (SEAMP/SEAFP Series) and an 85Ω tuned interconnect (SEAMI Series) offer greater system flexibility. Elevated board stacking up to 40 mm is achieved by Samtec's high speed, high density riser (SEAR Series).
Samtec SEARAY™ Open Pin Field Arrays Features:
- Maximum routing and grounding flexibility
- Lower insertion/extraction forces vs. typical array products
- Performance up to 18 GHz/pair
- Up to 500 I/Os in open pin field design
- 1.27 mm (.050") pitch and space saving 0.80 mm pitch
- Rugged Edge Rate® contact system
- Can be "zippered" during mating/unmating
- Solder charge terminations for ease of processing
- Meets Extended Life Product™ (E.L.P.™) standards
- 7 - 17 mm stack heights
- Vertical, right angle, press fit
- 85Ω systems
- VITA 47, VITA 57, Pismo 2 certified
- IPC J-STD-001F, Requirements for Soldered Electrical and Electronic Assemblies – Meets Class 3 Acceptability Criteria for High Performance/Harsh Environment
- Electronic Products (SEAM/SEAF Series only)
- IPC-A-610F, Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies – Meets Class 3 Acceptability Criteria for High Performance/Harsh Environment Electronic Products (SEAM/SEAF Series only)
Samtec SEARAY™ Open Pin Field Arrays Series:
Samtec SEARAY™ Open Pin Field Arrays Downloads:
High Speed Board-to-Board Application Design Guide
Micro Rugged Application Design Guide
Broadcast Video Solutions
Visit the Samtec page on www.sager.com for more information on their offering or contact a Sager sales representative, the authorized distributor for Samtec, at 1.800.SAGER.800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.