Phoenix Contact PCB terminal blocks and PCB connectors
Whether you use a screw connection or push-in spring connection, as a PCB terminal block or easy-to-maintain connector, for two to 24 positions: the comprehensive COMBICON product range offers the right connection technology for transmitting signals, data or power for almost every application.
- Maximum flexibility, thanks to versatile connection technologies such as screws or springs
- Large range of possible applications, thanks to various pitches and numbers of positions
- Maximum reliability, thanks to high material quality
- Expert design-in support from experienced product specialists
- Customer-specific versions permit individual solutions
PCB terminal blocks
PCB terminal blocks enable the easy, secure transmission of signals, data, and power directly to the PCB. The space-saving connection method is ideal for numerous applications in the processing and industrial environments.
- For conductor cross sections of 0.14 to 95 mm2
- For currents up to 232 A and voltages up to 1000 V
- With screw, spring or insulation displacement connection
- For pitches of 2.5 to 20 mm
Our PCB connectors offer a universal, maintenance-friendly conductor connection for almost all device designs from various industries and markets.
- For conductor cross sections of 0.14 to 35 mm2
- For currents up to 125 A and voltages up to 1000 V
- With screw, spring, insulation displacement, pierce or crimp connections
- Locking by means of latch mechanism systems or screw flanges
High-current feed-through terminal blocks
- With high-current feed-through terminal blocks, high currents and voltages can be transmitted safely and reliably through the housing panel. Various connection technologies enable flexible solutions for transmission.
- For conductor cross sections of 4 to 150 mm2
- For currents up to 309 A and voltages up to 1000 V
- With a screw, spring, T-LOX or bolt connection
- For panel thicknesses of 1 to 6 mm
Customer-specific PCB connections
Do you need a customized connection solution? Phoenix Contact provides a wide variety of customer-specific modifications, whether it is a version for serial production or a completely new development.
- Color versions in black, light gray, gray, and blue
- Individualized printing
- Codings for added safety
- Individual solutions on request
Phoenix Contact Downloads & Links
PCB Terminal Blocks and PCB Connectors ePaper
Technology for Power Connections
UL Certification Visit the Sager.com/Phoenix Contact page for pricing, inventory and quoting, or contact a Sager sales representative, the authorized distributor for Phoenix Contact, at 1.800.SAGER.800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.