Phoenix Contact SPT-THR & SMD PCB Connectors
A new line of THR and SMD connectors designed for processing efficiency and simple operation offer low-contact resistance and a gastight connection. SPT-THR & SMD, offered in both a vertical and horizontal orientation, are able to handle wires up to 16 AWG. The combination of tape-on-reel and high-temperature plastic give this product a significant advantage when utilized with reflow processing. This product is available in 3.5, 3.81, 5.0, and 5.08 mm pin spacing.
Features and Benefits
- Push-in technology with actuation rocker for flexible and solid wires
- Double pins for better stability on the PCB
- Push-in technology allows for clear operation with no special tooling
- 2-12 position
- Current carrying capability of 10 A at 300 V
- Accommodates wire ranges of 24-16 AWG
- UL component recognition
- Supplied in taped packaging according to IEC 60286-3 for automatic assembly
Should have additional questions about this exciting new product or are interested in the Phoenix Contact offering, please contact your local Sager Sales Representative or dial 1-800-SAGER-800 to reach the Sager Service Center nearest you.