Phoenix Contact Compact UPS with Integrated Battery
The new UNO-UPS from Phoenix Contact is a compact, 24 V DC solution used to provide standby power in the event of an AC mains power loss. This UPS is perfect for compact controllers, PLCs, an HMI, and other low-power devices.
This cost-effective UPS includes an integrated 0.8 Ah VRLA, Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) lead-acid battery. This battery allows for application temperatures from -15°C to 50°C. You can expect this AGM battery to last for up to five years.
LEDs indicate the unit’s operational condition. The status may also be communicated to a supervisory control system through the integrated status contacts. Additionally, the battery runtime can be adjusted by a rotary dial to prevent the battery from being deepdischarged. Runtime may also be controlled through remote shutdown input.
An external 24 V DC power supply is required to supply input power to the UNO-UPS. The UNO AC to DC power supply, P/N 2902992, is an ideal choice to power this UPS.
Use the matrix below to determine the approximate battery backup times.
- Easy to install and maintain
- Front-mounted, screw-released battery
- Front-inserted 5 A fuse with shipping slot
- Status LEDs and contacts
- Low profile allows for a smaller cabinet depth
- Cost-effective, high-quality design
- MTBF of >1.9M hrs. (@40°C) for long-lasting reliability
- UL 508 and CE approved for electrical safety/reliability
- 2D and 3D drawings available for ease of engineering
- Can be connected in parallel using a diode for redundancy requirements
Backup Time Curve
|UNO-UPS ||Phoenix Contact PN 2905907 |
|Complementary power supply ||Phoenix Contact PN 2902992 |
Click here for the datasheet.
Should have additional questions about this exciting new product or are interested in the Phoenix Contact power supply offering, please contact your local Sager Sales Representative or dial 1-800-SAGER-800 to reach the Sager Service Center nearest you.