MICRO SWITCH™ NT and TL Series of Toggle Switches
MICRO SWITCH™ NT Series Commercial-Grade Toggle Switches
Honeywell MICRO SWITCH™ NT Series toggle switches meet the need for a rugged, cost-effective toggle switch. Quality construction features include a seal between the toggle lever and bushing, and between the cover and case. These switches are suitable for applications in many demanding outdoor environments, where the panels are subjected to vibration from equipment, temperature extremes, dust, splashing water, and/or hose directed water.
They are capable of withstanding exposure to heavy accumulations of early morning dew that may condense on the control panel in cabs of vehicles left outdoors overnight. The NT toggle switches with larger standard metal or plastic levers are well suited for gloved-hand operation.
Available in both step-base and flat-base styles, the NT Series offers three popular styles of termination: 6-32 screws, solder lugs with 3,0 mm [0.12 in] diameter hole, or 6,35 mm [0.25 in] quick connect terminals.
The optional “Easy Start” threaded bushing enables quick alignment of the mounting nut to minimize any cross threading. The panel stand-off with O-ring feature available on some listings eliminates the need for behind-the-panel hardware, provides a uniform panel height, and a panel-to-cover seal.
What makes these switches better?
- NEMA 3, 3R, 4, 13 and IP67/68 environmental sealing for demanding applications
- UL recognized, CSA certified, and CE certified for global use
- 1-, 2-, and 4-pole options to meet a variety of circuitry requirements
- 2- or 3-position maintained and momentary action to meet circuit and actuator requirements
- Optional step-case design provides added space between terminals to prevent shorting
Click here for the NT Series datasheet.
MICRO SWITCH™ TL Series Toggle Switches
Honeywell MICRO SWITCH™ TL Series toggle switches are military qualified to MIL-DTL-3950, specifications for sealed toggle switches. Quality construction features include a bonded seal between the toggle lever and bushing, and between the cover and case.
The robust design of the TL Series toggle is well-suited for many military, aerospace and other demanding applications where reliability is essential. These applications include environments where the panels are subjected to mechanical shock, vibration, and temperature extremes as well as environments with dust, splashing or hose-directed water.
TL Series toggle switches offer a variety of circuitry and pole options to easily integrate into a number of applications. A long history in military and aerospace applications has shown the TL Series toggle provides reliable performance with long operating life under the toughest conditions.
What makes these switches better?
- MIL-DTL-3950 qualified switches available to meet military specifications
- Environmental sealing enables switches to withstand many demanding indoor and outdoor applications
- 1-, 2-, and 4-pole options for a variety of circuitry requirements
- 2- and 3-position, maintained and momentary toggle action to meet circuit and actuator requirements
- UL recognized, CSA certified, and CE approved for global use
Click here for the TL Series datasheet.
Looking for a miniature basic switch? Click here to visit the V7 series.
To find out more about this and other quality products from Honeywell, please contact your local Sager Sales Representative or dial 1.800.SAGER.800 to reach the Sager Service Center nearest you.