TT Electronics Introduces New OPB9000 Reflective Optical Sensor
The OPB9000 is a versatile sensor that can be used in a wide variety of industrial and medical applications. The sensor features market-leading ambient light immunity which allows operation from dark rooms to bright sunlight. It can detect various types of media with as little as a 30% change in reflectivity. Robust, industrial grade resin allows the sensor to operate at a wide temperature range from -40C to 85C, ideal for the harshest environments.
Key Features & Benefits
- Market leading 25k lux ambient light immunity
- Programmable output configuration and sensitivity level
- Single-command calibration with on-chip EEPROM
- Temperature compensated LED drive
- 6μs response time
- Pulsed synchronous drive-detection
- Surface mount package
- Small dimensions: L 4.0mm x W 2.2mm x H 1.46mm
- -40°C to 85°C operating temperature range
- 2.7V to 5.5V supply voltage
- Ideal for industrial and medical applications
- All non-contact position sensing and presence detecting applications
- Industrial printing and high-speed paper detection
- Manufacturing and automation
- Automated banking machines
- Hospital and lab equipment
- Portable medical equipment
- Automatic dispensing
- Material handling and asset tracking
Click here for the datasheet.
The OPB9000 reflective optical sensor is in stock and ready to ship from Sager Electronics. To find out more about this and other quality products from TT Electronics, please contact your local Sager Sales Representative or dial 1.800.SAGER.800 to reach the Sager Service Center nearest you.