TE Connectivity Introduces Corcom IEC Inlet RFI Filters for Medical Equipment
TE Connectivity introduces the Corcom IEC inlet RFI filter IH series, bringing double insulated filtering capability to customers requiring 60320 (ground-free) C18 inlets for the medical equipment market.
Medical equipment manufacturers need to comply with stringent requirements that protect operators and patients utilizing medical equipment. TE’s Corcom IEC inlet RFI filter IH series enable manufacturers to comply with the IEC 60601-1 standard class II requirements by providing 2 MOPP construction (2 Means of Patient Protection).
Corcom IH series are compatible with V-Lock cords. The locking cords are utilized in the medical industry to prevent accidental disconnection of power from the equipment. This integrated cord lock installs and operates without additional parts or tools, saving time and money for both OEMs and end users seeking to avoid this risk.
- Low leakage current
- IEC60320-1 C18 inlet for ungrounded application
- Small, Compact Size
- V-lock cord compatible
- 2 Means of Patient Protection (2 MOPP) construction
- Double Insulated, no ground
- Flanged and Snap-in versions
- Meet IEC 60601 leakage current requirement through an IEC 60601 compliant filter
- Help eliminate accidental power disconnection of equipment through V-Lock cords
- Help save installation time through an integrated cord lock that installs and operates without additional parts or tools
- Protect against radiated emissions through a shielded filter assembly
- Support in minimizing equipment size with a small, compact filter
- Medical equipment
- Laboratory equipment
- Test and measurement equipment
Click below for the datasheet:
Click below for the application note:
Click here for product catalog and availablity. For additional information about this or other quality products from TE Connectivity, please contact you local Sager Sales Representative or dial 1-800-SAGER-800 to reach the Sager Service Center nearest you.