New Line of Standard FASTON Receptacle Series from TE Connectivity
Featuring the new 2D crimp.
The Standard FASTON receptacle series provides innovation at the receptacle-to-tab and the wire-to-receptacle interfaces. Their low insertion force (LIF) design improves ergonomics for assembly workers and withstands multiple connection/disconnection cycles – an important detail for field repairs. The tin-plated brass receptacles are rated 125°C, higher than the 110°C rating of other brass terminals. With multiple crimp options, users can select their choice, including the new 2D crimp.
The TE Standard 2D crimp FASTON receptacles line allows customers to standardize on four receptacles to cover their full wire range, allowing them to replace hundreds of other receptacles, potentially giving them better productivity and pricing while reducing changeovers.
Nickel plated steel receptacles in the Standard FASTON terminals line are specifically designed for high temperature applications. They are UL rated to 250°C.
TE Connectivity FASTON Series Features:
- Insertion force is 6 lbs (27 N), average, when used with FASTON tabs, easing assembly.
- Robust design fully meets specifications on sixth mating cycle, not just the first one, supporting applications where assembly operations or field repairs might require disconnection and reconnection.
- Tin-plated brass Standard line FASTON receptacles are rated at 125°C, rather than the 110°C rating of some other tin-plated brass quick disconnect terminals.
- Nickel-plated steel Standard line FASTON receptacles are rated at 250°C.
- Choice of crimp options for tin-plated brass receptacles includes innovative 2D crimp that allows one terminal and one applicator to accommodate many wire sizes, potentially reducing design-in, procurement, inventory and production cost.
- Standard line FASTON receptacles are backward compatible with housings designed for Premier, Budget and LIF line FASTON receptacles.
TE Connectivity FASTON Series Typical Applications:
- Major and small home appliances
- Automobiles and commercial vehicles
- HVAC equipment
- Power tools
- Lawn and garden equipment
- Lighting systems
Click here to download TE Connectivity FASTON series product brochure.
Click here to visit the TE Connectivity catalog page for price and inventory availability. Visit the TE Connectivity page on www.sager.com for more information on their offering or contact a Sager sales representative, the authorized distributor for TE, at 1.800.SAGER.800 or email@example.com.