Introducing Flex Grip Wire Connectors from TE Connectivity
TE’s Flex Grip wire connector is one connector for a broad range of solutions.
These push-in connectors have operating levers for fast, easy and releasable wire termination and accommodate for a combination of 24–14 AWG (0.2–4.0 mm2) solid and stranded wires. The transparent body allows users to visually confirm the proper wire strip length and insertion for good electrical installation.
TE Flex Grip Wire Connector Benefits:
- Fast and easy termination
- Flexibility to rework the wiring or reuse the connector
- One connector for any combination of solid and stranded wires
- Visually confirm for proper strip length and wire insertion with clear housing
- Built-in test slot
TE Flex Grip Wire Connector Applications:
- Lighting and Commercial Building Equipment
- Indoor, Interior, Retrofit Lighting
- Home Automation Applications
- Residential Wiring System
Click here for Flex Grip wire connector datasheet.
Click below to visit the TE catalog pages for price and inventory availability:
Part Numbers Description
2-2834245-1 2 POS, SPLICING WIRE CONNECTOR, GREEN
3-2834245-1 3 POS, SPLICING WIRE CONNECTOR, GREEN
5-2834245-1 5 POS, SPLICING WIRE CONNECTOR, GREEN
Visit the TE Connectivity page on www.sager.com for more information on their offering or contact a Sager sales representative, the authorized Distributor for TE Connectivity, at 1.800.SAGER.800 or email@example.com.