AMPOWER Terminals and Splices from TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity provides a high quality solution that is designed specifically for large cables and leads to deliver maximum conductivity, excellent mechanical strength and electrical performance.
In stock at Sager Electronics, AMPOWER terminals and splices made from seamless tubular copper are ideally suited for power generation and distribution on a wide range of applications using stranded copper wires with cross-sections between 6 AWG and 1000 MCM [13-507 mm²] for terminals and up to 1500 MCM [760 mm²] for splices available in a variety of styles.
Along with TE’s matching crimping dies & tooling creating each time a perfect crimp at a low installed cost, with formidable strength and resistance to vibration for their intended use.
Key Benefits of TE Connectivity's AMPOWER:
- AMPOWER offers closed barrel compression crimping to terminate a power connection.
- Decrease installation time of your power connection with TE’s proven tooling equipment.
- Minimize the risk of a poor crimp with the use of an inspection slot for a visual check.Proven, reliable power connection throughout total lifecycle of the application.
- Versatility: Stranded wires when crimped, become almost a homogeneous mass with the AMPOWER terminal or splice barrel. Broad wire size range: Covering wire sizes from 6 AWG to 1000 MCM (13 to 507 mm2) - for terminals and up to 1500 (760mm2) for splices.
- Strength: AMPOWER terminals have formidable strength and resistance to vibration suitable for their intended use.
- Economy: An important part of all AMPOWER products is low installed cost.
- Conductivity: Corrosion resistance and temperature rise.
- Positive inspection: AMPOWER terminals and splices are supplied with inspection slots in the barrel.
Visit the TE Connectivity page on www.sager.com for more information on their offering or contact a Sager sales representative, the authorized Distributor for TE Connectivity, at 1.800.SAGER.800 or email@example.com.