Switchcraft Introduces Micro-Con-X and EN2 Series Connectors
High quality, factory overmolded connectors. Blunt cut on opposite end for maximum flexibility. Cable selected to withstand harsh environments, in standard two meter lengths.
- High quality molded cables now available as a standard, off-the-shelf item
- Single ended cable with blunt cut
- Straight or right angle connector options
- 2 or 3 conductor versions available
- Made in the USA
- Molded 360° Flex Relief (EN2™ only)
- Rated for 300 V
- 20 AWG Wire
- -30° C TO 105° C temperature rating
- Jacket Material: 30 mils PVC, black
- Conductor Insulation: 15 mils PVC
- UV & water resistant
- Color coded and tissue paper separated conductor wires
- UL Recognized, CSA Certified, and RoHS Compliant
Click here for the datasheet.
Click here for the product catalog. To find out more about this and other quality products from Switchcraft, please contact your local Sager Sales Representative or dial 1.800.SAGER.800 to reach the Sager Service Center nearest you.