Signal Transformer EcoTran Transformer
Signal’s ECO Transformers utilize split bobbin construction that provides superior isolation with no exposed metallic surfaces. Touch Safe terminal design eliminates potential shock hazards.
Signal Transformer EcoTran General Specifications
- Power 105, 140, 170, 200, 330, 450 VA Ratings
- Dielectric Strength: 4000 V
- Primaries: 115/230 V 50/60 Hz
- CE Compliant Reinforced Insulation
- Dual Secondary Outputs for Series / Parallel Connection
- Insulation System: UL 1446 Class F 155°C
- Leakage Current: <30 μA
- Touch Safe Terminals (IP20 type) offer a screw/binding clamp for hard wiring with optional ¼” Fast-On
- Exterior Surfaces Rated UL 94 V2
Signal Transformer EcoTran Agency Certifications
- The EcoTran Series are compliant: IEC 61558-1, parts 2-4, 2-6
- Insulation System: UL 1446 Class F insulation 155°C
- UL Listed to UL 5085-1, UL5085-2, CSA C22.2 No. 66.1-06, CSA C22.2 No. 66.2-06
- CE compliant, EU/EC Declaration of Conformity / TUV Rheinland
Download the datasheet here.
Click here to visit the EcoTran catalog pages for price and inventory availability.
Visit the Signal Transformer page on www.sager.com for more information on their offering or contact a Sager sales representative, the authorized distributor for Signal Transformer, at 1.800.SAGER.800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.