Phoenix Contact Introduces SPTAF Low Profile PCB Fixed Terminal Blocks
SPTAF Low Profile PCB Fixed Terminal Blocks utilize a cable connection funnel that is angled by 45° for easier conductor connections. The SPTAF series features a flat design height of only eight millimeters that still allows for reliable connection of AWG 16 conductors. Three different lever versions are available for ergonomic actuation. SPTAF terminal blocks can handle current up to 8A and voltages up to 160V (with a 3.5mm pitch) and 300V (with a 5.0mm pitch).
- Currents: up to 8A
- Voltages: up to 160V with a pitch of 3.5mm
- Voltages: up to 300V with a pitch of 5.0mm
- 2 to 16-pos.
- Pitch: 3.5mm and 5.0mm
- Conductor cross section: 0.2mm² - 1.5mm²
- Easy connection of the conductors thanks to fast, push-in, spring connection
- Low height of just 8mm for extremely flat modules
- Angled connection direction for optimum conductor access
- Three lever versions for ergonomic actuation
Click here to view product video.
Click here for the datasheet:
Click here for product availability. For more information on this and other quality products from Phoenix Contact, please contact your local Sager Sales Representative or dial 1.800.SAGER.800 to reach the Sager Service Center nearest you.