New right-angle, spring-contact connectors from Phoenix Contact
Ideal for DIN rail-mounted devices
Wire management in control cabinets is easier with these new plug connectors from Phoenix Contact. When combined with DIN rail-mounted devices, wire positioning can be made from above or below the device.
These push-in spring connections allow for quick and easy operation, and can be color-coded to reduce wiring errors. Integrated test points increase the convenience of installation and maintenance. In the image to the right, the FKCOR connector is on the top, and the FKCOW connector is on the bottom.
Phoenix Contact's FKCOR and FKCOW Series Features and Benefits:
- Push-in spring connection technology for fast wire termination
- Available with screw flange, and lock and release lever system for secure connector mating
- Keying options to prevent mismating
- Compatible with popular MSTB connector family
- Rated up to 12 A and 300 V UL
- 5.08-mm pitch
- 2 to 24 positions per connector
- 26 to 12 AWG
Phoenix Contact's FKCOR and FKCOW Series Applications:
- Automation technology
- Distributed power supplies
- Energy technology
Visit the Phoenix Contact FKCOR series catalog or FKCOW series catalog for specific part numbers. Visit the Sager.com/Phoenix Contact page for pricing, inventory and quoting, or contact a Sager sales representative, the authorized distributor for Phoenix Contact, at 1.800.SAGER.800 or email@example.com.