G3VM MOSFET Relay on S-VSON Package from OMRON
Omron is pleased to introduce the G3VM Series MOSFET Relays featuring High Switching Capacity, High Temperature and Low ON Resistance in Super Small S-VSON package.
These relays offer world’s smallest class new S-VSON package and a high ambient operating temperature at 110°C. The high ambient operating temperature contributes to design flexibility.
- Super small size: 1.45x2.0x1.65mm
- High Switching Capacity Models
- Low CxR Models
- Superior Dielectric Strength between I/O 500VAC
- High Ambient Temperature -40 to 110?
- Low On-Resistance Models
- Its super small size allows for high density mounting while providing size reduction in customer’s end product
- Offers high switching capacity that previously was only achieved with bigger sized relays
- Helps to preserve the integrity of the signal
- Its Dielectric Strength is more than double the competitor’s models, making the G3VM S-VSON vastly more robust to transients
- Suitable for using in testers that evaluate under High Temperature, such as Automotive Testers
- Smaller Energy Loss
About Omron MOSFET Relays:
Omron’s G3VM MOSFET relay family includes more than 160 devices that handle a wide range of voltages and currents. They are perfectly suited for Automated Test Equipment, Medical Equipment, Instrumentation, Security Equipment, Automated Meter Reading, Automotive Diagnostic Equipment and Communications. Available with a 1 Pole configuration in PCB, SMT, DIP, SOP, SSOP, USOP, VSON and SVSON packaging.
Click here for the datasheet:
Click below for product catalog and availability:
G3VM-61QR G3VM-61QR2 G3VM-101QR1
To find out more about this and other quality products from OMRON, please contact your local Sager Sales Representative or dial 1.800.SAGER.800 to reach the Sager Service Center nearest you.