Nano-Fit™ Power Connectors from Molex
Nano-Fit™ Power Connectors deliver both fully protected header terminals and a small package, while also offering keying options to ensure proper mating and terminal position assurance (TPA) to reduce terminal back-out.
Power-application customers are faced with the decision of choosing between headers with exposed terminals, leaving connectors susceptible to damage, and large, fully-isolated headers that take up too much space. Compact Nano-Fit connectors provide design engineers fully protected header terminals in a small package. Another challenge that design engineers face is meeting the requirement to use multiple headers of the same circuit size on one PCB. This complicates the assembly due to possible mis-mating of a receptacle to the wrong header. Nano-Fit connectors offer different mechanical keying options, enabling customers to reduce the risk of cross mating while improving assembly speed with color-coding logic.
Features and Benefits:
- The smallest, fully-isolated headers in the market
- Deliver up to 69% PCB space savings
- Multiple mechanical keying and color-coded options
- Allow same-circuit, multiple-connector use with virtually no chance of cross mating. Color coding provides visual indication of the proper mating connector — enabling faster assembly.
- Optional TPA (Terminal Position Assurance) retainer
- Ensures terminals are fully seated in the housing to reduce terminal backout. Retains terminals if main retention feature fails.
- Ultra-low mate force terminal
- Reduces operator fatigue and improves assembly compliance for high-circuit applications.
- Positive-lock housing with anti-snag design
- Ensures mated connector assemblies will not accidentally disengage. Provides an audible click while mating. Protects latch from damage due to wire snags.
Click here for the datasheet.
Click here to view the product catalog. To find out more about this and other quality products from Molex, please contact your local Sager Sales Representative or dial 1.800.SAGER.800 to reach the Sager Service Center nearest you.