Molex Pico-EZmate Harness for Integrated LED Arrays
Pico-EZmate Harness Assemblies offer an extremely low-profile design for simple and reliable solderless connections to LED Arrays. Molex Pico-EZmate harnesses provide the lowest profile interconnect solution in the Solid State Lighting industry when used with an integrated header feature in select LED arrays. Utilizing proven Pico-EZmate connector technology, the harnesses provide a fast, reliable and extreme low-profile connection. The Pico-EZmate harness system minimizes handling of the arrays during installation, greatly reducing the possibility of damaging the LED. PicoEZmate harnesses will be offered in three wire gauge configurations and three lengths for a range of initial harness options.
Molex Pico-EZmate Harness Features and Benefits:
- Solderless connection design - Minimizes handling of arrays during installation, greatly reducing the possibility of damage. Eliminates specialized operator training and solder-joint inspection.
- Vertical snap-to-mate connection - Enables a fast, easy and reliable connection to the LED array holder.
- Low-profile 1.40mm connector height - Provides a slim design for space-limited applications. Minimizes risk of affecting light output.
- Positive-lock latching feature - Provides an audible click to confirm a connection.
- Gold-plated contacts - Highly reliable, low contact resistance.
- Halogen-free UL94V-0 - Meets RoHS requirements and is UL-flammability rated.
- Multiple wire gauges and length options available - Provides design flexibility.
Visit the Molex page on www.sager.com for more information or contact a Sager sales representative, the authorized Distributor for Molex, at 1.800.SAGER.800 or email@example.com.