Molex MediSpec Medical Plastic Circular (MPC) Interconnect System
The Molex Medispec Medical Plastic Circular (MPC) Interconnect System incorporates proven cost-effective technology to meet the stringent standards of medical-device users.
Molex Medical Interconnect Series Features:
- Simple push-pull mating engagement with unique locking sleeve
- Same low-cost, high-performance signal contacts for both D1 and D2 form factors
- Factory potting of the terminal retainer assemblies
- D1 and D2 can be selectively loaded
- Custom cable assemblies available
- IP64 rating option available
- Lightweight Medical Grade Plastic Housings. PPSU for Re-Use / Sterilization apps Polycarbonate for Single-use apps
Molex Medical Interconnect Series Applications:
- Surgical Instrumentation
- Patient Monitoring
- Disposables (Sensors / Catheters)
- Test and measurement
- Data Acquisition
- Entertainment Equipment
Click here to download the Molex Medical Interconnect Series datasheet.
For price and availability information, visit the Molex MediSpec catalog pages:
Visit the Molex page on www.sager.com for more information or contact a Sager sales representative, the authorized Distributor for Molex, at 1.800.SAGER.800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.