Molex Lite-Trap SMT Wire-to-Board Connector System
Standard, Mini, Bottom and Vertical-Entry Types
Ideal for thin LED lighting-module applications, Molex’s Lite-Trap SMT wire-to-board connectors offer easy wire removability and low-profile top-and-bottom entry styles for reduced shadowing.
With profile heights as low as 2.65mm, Molex’s Lite-Trap connectors offer an ultra-thin profile to prevent shadowing in LED lighting applications. The system also offers lower wire insertion force than similar types.
Molex Lite-Trap SMT Connector System Features and Benefits:
- Low-profile top-and-bottom entry styles - Provide reduced shadowing effects for LED applications
- User-friendly push-button latch - Ensures easy wire extraction
- Low wire insertion and high wire retention forces - Enables easy wire insertion; provides secure contact retention
- Long wire insulation design - Provides stable wire placement for additional contact assurance
- Compact industry-standard PCB pattern layout - Saves space and is drop-in compatible with certain competitive products
- Wire stopper feature - Facilitates correct wire insertion depth placement
- Dual-contact gate-style terminal design - Provides secure electrical contact and high wire retention force
Molex Lite-Trap SMT Connector System Applications:
- Factory Automation Equipment
- Consumer Electronics
Click links below to visit the catalog pages for price and availability:
Visit the Molex page on www.sager.com for more information or contact a Sager sales representative, the authorized Distributor for Molex, at 1.800.SAGER.800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.