P1J Series of low range differential pressure sensors from SenataKavlico
The P1J series of low range differential pressure sensors incorporates a piezo-resistive sensing element in a compact package.
Using a 2.7 to 5.5 VDC supply voltage, the P1J provides a SPI or I2C digital output as required by your application. Internal temperature compensation provides and accurate, easy to use sensor. The industry standard terminal pins provides ease of use for your printed circuit board designs.
SensataKavlico P1J Features:
- Compact Package
- Amplified Temperature Compensated Digital Output
- No Position Sensitivity above 0-2”H2O
- EMI/RFI and ESD Protected
- Superior Output Signal Stability
- Printed Circuit Board through Hole Mounting
- RoHS Compliant
SensataKavlico P1J Applications:
- Variable Air Volume Systems
- Filter Pressure Monitoring
- Duct Air Flow
- Modulated Furnace Controls
- Combustion Airflow
- Gaseous Leak Detection
- Medical Application
Click here to download the SensataKavlico P1J datasheet.
Click here to visit the SensataKavlico catalog page for price and inventory availability. Visit the SensataKavlico page on www.sager.com for more information or contact a Sager sales representative, the authorized Distributor for SensataKavlico, at 1.800.SAGER.800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.