IDEC Announces 14mm HazLoc Relays with High Switching Capacity
New IDEC 14mm RV8H interface relays offer a UL listed Class I Division 2 rating, designed for use in hazardous locations. Expanding on IDEC's existing relay selection, these slim relays are suited for controls used in applications such as oil and gas equipment, panel building, refineries, painting and mixing chambers, mining, waste water treatment and other locations that require high switching capability in a compact space.
14mm interface relays are ideal for panels with limited room, these low-profile relays provide up to a 40% reduction in DIN rail space when compared with standard plug-in relays. RV8 relays are good for higher load switching applications, panels with high I/O content and commercial HVAC panels. UL listed when paired with a corresponding socket.
- Class I, Division 2 and Class I, Zone 2 Hazardous Location options (electromechanical relays only)
- Only 70mm in height from DIN rail
- Gold-plated contacts (electrical mechanical relays only)
- Pre-assembled relay and DIN mount socket
- Universal screw terminals (flat and phillips) or spring clamp terminals
- Universal AC/DC socket with built-in surge suppression and green LED
- 6A-16A contact rating (electromechanical relays only)
- Lever for easy locking and removal of relay
- Operating temperature of -40ºC ~ 70°C (-20°C ~ 60°C for SSR)
- RoHS compliant
Click here for the datasheet.
Click here for product catalog and availability. To find out more about this and other quality products from IDEC, please contact your local Sager Sales Representative or dial 1.800.SAGER.800 to reach the Sager Service Center nearest you.