GE Critical Power’s BoostLynx 65W non-isolated DC-DC Modules
GE Critical Power ABXS 65W boost Converters are optimized for conduction-cooled applications. The modules can operate at an input voltage of 8VDC - 16VDC and an adjustable 32VDC to 54VDC output. They feature a remote On/Off, over current protection, and over temperature protection. The converters also include the Tunable Loop™ feature. This allows the user to optimize the dynamic response of the converter to match the load with reduced amount of output capacitance. Applications include industrial equipment, distributed power architectures, and telecommunications equipment. Boost POLs are suitable for a wide range of electronic products where some components require higher voltage than the typical 12Vbus.
The boost power modules are non-isolated dc-dc converters that can deliver up to 65W of output power. The module can operate over a wide range of input voltage (VIN = 8Vdc-16Vdc) and provide an adjustable 16 to 34VDC output. The output voltage is programmable via an external resistor.
In Stock at Sager Electronics:
BoostLynx 65W Features and Benefits:
- Tunable loop to optimize dynamic output voltage response
- Compliant to IPC-9592 (September 2008), Category 2, Class II
- Wide Input voltage range (8Vdc-16Vdc)
- Output voltage programmable from 16 to 34Vdc via external resistor
- Output overcurrent protection (non-latching)
- Over temperature protection
- Optimized for conduction-cooled applications
BoostLynx 65W Applications:
- Industrial Equipment
- Distributed Power Architecture
Click here to download the datasheet.
Visit the GE Critical Power page on power.sager.com for more information on their offering or contact a Sager Power Systems representative, the authorized Distributor for GE Critical Power, at (866) 588-1750 or firstname.lastname@example.org.