EAO Introduces All-Purpose Smart Box for Industrial Environments
EAO introduces a compact, all-purpose Smart Box for a wide range of applications in the industrial environment.
The customizable snap on, plug-and-play design is ideal for industrial environments that includes on/off, up/down or emergency stop functions in all types of machinery or industrial automation applications. Customized solutions are also available to meet the specific needs of the end-user. The Smart Box features a front design that provides flexible configuration and a quick, easy mounting process, including small spaces.
EAO Smart Box features:
- Simple snap-on mounting and M12 connection technology
- Flexible arrangement and robust, compact construction
- Easy system integration with bus connection or direct wiring
- Customizable front design and functionality
- DIN mounting without the need for special tools
- Standard e-stop and pushbutton variants
EAO Smart Box applications:
- CNC milling, lathing, grinding and drilling equipment
- Semiconductor and electronics production
- Industrial lifting and handling automationCcooling and ventilation equipment
- Food and beverage
The Smart Box can be seamlessly implemented with compatible EAO HMI products including pushbuttons, emergency stop switches, and indicators. The robust construction, combined with front protection of up to IP67, enables reliable switching, even at operating temperatures ranging from – 25°C to 70°C in dirty environments, under high humidity and severe vibration.
Download EAO's Smart Box datasheet:
Visit the EAO page on www.sager.com for more information on their offering or contact a Sager sales representative, the authorized Distributor for EAO, at 1.800.SAGER.800 or email@example.com.