PTK Series NEMA boxes from Bud Industries
These high-impact resistant gray polycarbonate (PC) resin 10%, glass fiber filled, molded, hinged cover enclosures are rated IP67 (TUV) and meet NEMA 1, 2, 4, 4x and 6 specifications.
UV stabilized UL94-V0 flammability rating suggested service temperature -40C to 120C, and are ideal for PCB enclosures, junction boxes and other applications in the electrical and electronic industries. Available in a variety of sizes.
Bud Industries' PTK Series Features:
- Pre molded knock outs (21-22 mm) for easy field installation and modification cost savings
- Body Made of Gray Polycarbonate (PC) resin 10% glass fiber filled
- Cover made of Gray/Clear Polycarbonate (PC)
- Outstanding strength and high impact resistance
- Nonmetallic cover screws
- IP-67 TUV rating to keep out dust and water in extreme conditions.
- UL508 / NEMA type 4X and type 6 listed #E343339.
- RoHs compliant
- UL industrial controls listed
- Non-chlorinated & non-brominated flame retardant with UL-94 5VA rating.
- Suitable for outdoor use with respect to exposure to ultraviolet light, water exposure and immersion in accordance with UL 746C.
- -40c to 95c extended exposure condition
- Good chemical resistance
- Continuous poured RAKU-PUR® Foam gasket
Click here to visit the Bud Industries catalog page for price and inventory availability. Visit the Bud Industries page on www.sager.com for more information on their offering or contact a Sager sales representative, the authorized Distributor for Bud Industries, at 1.800.SAGER.800 or email@example.com.