Bud Industries PTH Series - PC 10% Fiberglass Box
High-impact resistant gray polycarbonate (PC) resin 10% glass fiber filled, molded, hinged cover enclosures.
The PTH series is rated IP67 (TUV) and meets NEMA 1, 2, 4, 4x and 6 specifications. UV stabilized UL94-V0 flammability rating suggested service temperature -40C to 120C, these are ideal for PCB enclosures, junction boxes and other applications in the electrical and electronic industries. Available in a variety of sizes, the PTH series has a dual configuration for the location of the hinged wall, on the long side (standard) and on the short side (-L).
The PTH series is equipped with a self locking latch, preventing unintended opening of the enclosure door due to extreme vibration or other force.
Bud Industries' PTH Series Features:
- Body made of gray polycarbonate (PC) resin 10% glass fiber filled
- Hinged cover made of gray or clear polycarbonate (PC)
- High-impact resistance
- Stainless steel latch
- IP-67 TUV rating to keep out dust and water in extreme conditions (meets NEMA Type 6)
- UL508 / UL tested for type 4X, listed #E343339
- RoHs compliant
- Non-chlorinated & non-brominated flame retardant with UL-94 V0 rating
- Suitable for outdoor use with respect to exposure to ultraviolet light, water exposure and immersion in accordance with UL 746C
- -40c to 95c extended exposure condition
- Good chemical resistance
- Continuous gasket
Click here to visit the Bud Industries catalog page for price and inventory availability. Visit the Bud Industries page on www.sager.com for more information on their offering or contact a Sager sales representative, the authorized Distributor for Bud Industries, at 1.800.SAGER.800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.