Honeywell MICRO SWITCH™ V15W Series Watertight Miniature Basic Switches
Honeywell MICRO SWITCH™ V15W Series miniature, sealed basic switches feature industrial-grade performance (IP-rated sealing and 10 A electrical rating). These redesigned and upgraded switches are cost-effective solutions for a variety of applications. The V15W switch with sealed plunger and sealed wire leads conforms to the IP67 environmental seal rating (temporary submersion). The IP67 seal rating is designed for indoor and outdoor applications on commercial appliances, industrial equipment, surface transportation, and agriculture equipment where the switch could be exposed to liquid or particulate contaminants.
In addition, the V15W Series is designed to control logic level/computer based circuits or electrical circuits up to 10 A. Electrical connectivity for the switch is achieved via combination quick connect/solder terminals or sealed wire leads. A wide variety of levers for the V15W Series are available to enhance the application flexibility of the switch package.
The V15W Series is further enhanced with certification from CQC (Asia-Pacific), ENEC (Europe), UL and cUL (Americas) agencies for global applications.
What makes Honeywell MICRO SWITCH™ V15W switches better?
- Watertight. Dust tight. Leaded versions are sealed to IP67
- High current capacity: this V-sized sealed switch is rated up to 10 A!
- Many different switch characteristics, actuators, and terminations resulting in thousands of potential configurations
- Product performance matched to customer design expectations
Honeywell MICRO SWITCH™ Standard V-Basic Switch Features:
- Degree of protection: IP67 (except terminals parts) to operate under difficult environmental conditions
- Wide current range: 0.1 A, 5 A, 10 A
- SPDT, SPNC, SPNO options
- Pre-leaded wires for easy installation
- Special terminations available upon request
- Gold contacts available
- Metric or USA mounting holes
- UL, cUL, ENEC, and CQC approvals
Honeywell MICRO SWITCH™ V15W Series Applications:
- Automotive, truck, and boat wire harnesses
- Chair lifts
- Communication equipment
- Electric tools
- Electromechanical timers
- Foot pedal controls
- HVAC wall controls
- Lock modules for tailgates/trucks
- Mechanical cam assemblies (timers)
- Medical and hospital beds
- Office equipment
- Subassemblies for convertible roofs
- Tank and hood latch detection
- Vending machines
Honeywell MICRO SWITCH™ V15W Series Downloads:
Honeywell MICRO SWITCH™ V15W Series Portfolio:
Honeywell offers a broad range of MICRO SWITCH basic switches including large, V-Basic, miniature, watertight, and special application switches. Click here to visit the V15W catalog pages for price and inventory availability.
Visit the Honeywell page on www.sager.com for more information on their offering or contact a Sager sales representative, the authorized distributor for Honeywell Sensing and IoT, at 1.800.SAGER.800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.