Honeywell MICRO SWITCH V-Basic Standard Switch V15 Series
Honeywell’s MICRO SWITCH V-Basic Standard Switch, V15 Series is an electromechanical switch designed to provide outstanding value in a reliable global package. This switch is often ideal for “low-cost-of-failure” applications, where the cost is minimal to replace or service any failure related to the switch. With a wide variety of operating forces, and amperage ratings, the V15 is designed for numerous types of applications.
Available in both pin plunger and levered styles, the V15 Series also offers a multitude of termination styles to fit almost any application.
HONEYWELL MICRO SWITCH V15 SERIES VALUE TO CUSTOMERS
- Wide choice of electrical ratings: 0.1 A, 5 A, 10 A, 16 A, 22 A, 26 A
- Certified for global use: UL/cUL, ENEC, CQC
- Available with pin plungers or integral levers to meet multiple application and equipment requirements
HONEYWELL MICRO SWITCH V15 SERIES DIFFERENTIATION
- Choice of actuation, termination, and operating characteristics that can allow for flexibility in numerous types of applications
- With a broad current capacity, one switch package can control a wide range of electrical loads
HONEYWELL MICRO SWITCH V15 SERIES FEATURES
- Broad range of electrical loads: 0.1 A, 5 A, 10 A, 16 A, 22 A, 26 A
- Long service life: over one million mechanical operations
- Gold contacts are also available for controlling logic level/low energy circuits
- World-wide package size acceptance
- UL/CSA, cUL, ENEC, and CQC approvals
- Variants with cadmium-free contacts available
HONEYWELL MICRO SWITCH V15 SERIES POTENTIAL APPLICATIONS
- Gaming machines
- Ice makers
- Power washers
- Vending machines
HONEYWELL MICRO SWITCH V15 SERIES DOWNLOADS
HONEYWELL MICRO SWITCH V15 SERIES PORTFOLIO
Honeywell offers a broad range of MICRO SWITCH basic switches including large, V-Basic, miniature, watertight, and special application switches. Click here to visit the V15 catalog pages for price and inventory availability.
Visit the Honeywell page on www.sager.com for more information on their offering or contact a Sager sales representative, the authorized distributor for Honeywell Sensing and IoT, at 1.800.SAGER.800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.