Honeywell HPM Series Particle Sensor
The Honeywell HPM Series Particle Sensor is a laser-based sensor which uses the light scattering method to detect and count particles in the concentration range of 0 μg/m3 to 1,000 μg/m3 in a given environment. A laser light source illuminates a particle as it is pulled through the detection chamber. As particles pass through the laser beam, the light source becomes obscured and is recorded on the photo or light detector. The light is then analyzed and converted to an electrical signal providing particulate size and quantity to calculate concentrations in real time. The Honeywell particle sensor provides information on the particle concentration for given particle concentration range.
- Enables the ability to more accurately and cost-effectively monitor or control environmental particulate contaminates
- Industry-leading long life of 20,000 hours of continuous use essentially equates to seven years of product life (based on eight hours of operation per day)
- Proven EMC performance enables the ability to perform more accurately in a variety of tough industrial environments
- Enhanced reliability allows for use in harsh environments
HPM Series Particle Sensor Differentiation
- Industry-leading long life of 20,000 hours provides stable operation and continuous use
- Proven EMC performance, based on IEC61000 stable operation, ±15% accuracy
HPM Series Particle Sensor Features
- Laser-based light scattering particle sensing
- Concentration range: 0 µg/m3 to 1,000 µg/m3
- Fully calibrated
- EMC: Heavy industrial level IEC61000
- Response time: <6 s
- Supply current: 80 mA max.
- Output signal: UART (Universal Asynchronous Receiver/Transmitter)
- PM2.5 output (PM10 output optional)
- RoHS compliant
- REACH compliant
HPM Series Particle Sensor Potential Industrial Applications
- Air conditioners
- Air quality monitors
- Environmental monitoring
- Consumer products:
- Air cleaners
- Air conditioners
- Air purifiers
- Car air cleaners
- Handheld air quality detectors
Visit the product catalog for price and availability.
Download the datasheet here.
To find out more about this and other quality products from Honeywell, please contact your local Sager Sales Representative or dial 1.800.SAGER.800 to reach the Sager Service Center closest to you.