Information We Collect
We collect certain information in order to improve the features of our Site, to provide you with helpful information, to support our security procedures, and to help us contact you to resolve an issue. Nearly all personal information that we collect is explicitly provided by you through registration forms and request forms. Typically this is contact type information such as name, address, company, and email address.
In addition to information you provide to us explicitly, the Site uses technology to collect technical information such as your Internet Protocol address, your computer’s operating system, and your browser type. We use this information to help us improve the Site and to enable security.
Visitor Identification (“Cookies”)
How We Protect Your Privacy
Sager Electronics takes several steps to safeguard your personal information -
- Your personal information is stored on equipment that is protected from the Internet by a firewall (a device that prevents unauthorized access to a private network). Your information is protected to the same degree as we protect other Sager Electronics confidential data from loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration, destruction or unauthorized access.
- We only share aggregate statistics, if any, with third parties. Sager Electronics will not disclose your personal information to outside parties unless you authorize us to do so, or unless we are obligated by law to do so, or unless we must disclose it to defend Sager Electronics against some claim.
- Whenever you sign into the Site we automatically encrypt your unique User ID and Password so that a third party cannot read it.
- Your website Profile can only be accessed by the Sager Electronics Information Technology Department or by you, and it is associated with a unique User ID and Password, which you control.
- You may change your password or other personal information at any time through the My Account profile page on the Site.
If you are registered with the Site we may send you emails about various products and services that we feel may be of interest to you. You may choose to stop receiving these emails at any time by using the “opt-out” link that is included in each email. Even if you have opted out, however, we still reserve the right to send you notices by email of changes to the Site.
If you have any questions or comments concerning our privacy statement contact us at email@example.com.