Molex's Mizu-P25™ wire-to-wire connector system is the first miniature sealed system in the market to achieve IP67 certification, which provides superior levels of dustproof and waterproof protection along with space savings. Ideal for applications such as motorcycles or air conditioners that continue to pack more complicated electronics into smaller spaces, the Mizu-P25™ system provides assurance that dust or water will not interfere with signal integrity.
The Mizu-P25™ family includes two sub-families: the low-voltage system, which is rated up to 125 volts; and the high-voltage system, rated up to 250 volts. Both versions of the Mizu-P25™ family provide some of the smallest mated diameters of any similar system. This helps to meet the needs of makers in various industries to fit wire-to-wire solutions through smaller spaces, holes and hinges. The Mizu-P25™ family also includes features to make assembly easier for operators. This includes color-coding of housings, low-insertion terminal design, easy-to-use positive-locks and polarization features to ensure correct mating.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Certified for IP67 rating
- Compact size
- Positive locks
- Integral seal stopper feature
- Spring-beam terminal design
- Raised-body male terminal design
- Complete dustproof and waterproof protection
- Space savings for tight-packaging applications
- Secure mating retention
- Waterproof protection
- Provides high pressure and small deflection for high-vibration applications
- Provides polarization to prevent mismatching
- Door electronics
- Lamp mirrors
- Mirror motor harnesses
- Parking sensors
- Powered rear view mirrors
- Air conditioner
- Heated toilet seats
- Vending Machines
Please click here for additional information from Molex.